BFA Thesis Exhibition.
A fragmentary Description
frag·ment noun /ˈfraɡmənt/
- an isolated or incomplete part of something.
- a collection of individual prints, connected to create a mural.
- multiple bodies of work arranged together as a study on portraiture.
- an anthology of portraits to illustrate the displacement of time and place.
- a sequence of black and white photographs that when put together into videos, create an unsettling atmosphere.
- a series of individual canvases depicting isolated objects that create an image of a greater whole.
Dates: November 19-December 27, 2018
Annual exhibition of the latest work by new BFA students in FIU’s Department of Art and Art History.