School of Music Scholarships
FIU Financial Aid
Through AcademicWorks, FIU students can browse and apply for more than 100 scholarships made possible by the generosity of FIU alumni and friends who want to provide you with the funds you need to be WorldsAhead.
Features also include:
- Profiles to keep track of your scholarship applications.
- Scholarship recommendations based on your profile details.
- Ability to request recommendation letters and track letter status.
So start your scholarship application at AcademicWorks today. It’s as simple as one, two, three!
- Login at fiu.academicworks.com with your My Accounts username and password. (You must be currently enrolled.)
- Fill out the general scholarship application. AcademicWorks will search our database of awards and recommend scholarships you may be eligible to apply for. Some will automatically enter you into the applicant pool; others may need you to answer additional questions.
- Bookmark and check back frequently, as new scholarships are continually added. Also, browse our “external” scholarships list that provides direct links to outside scholarship websites.
Need other forms of financial aid?
Contact FIU’s Financial Aid Office. Here, you will be able to contact a financial aid administrator who will be well equipped to answer your questions. It maintains a list of invaluable resources that will help you better understand what type of aid is available to you and how to apply. These opportunities include loans, grants, scholarships, federal work study programs and more.
Other Graduate Opportunities