College of Communication, Architecture + The Arts
Modesto A. Maidique Campus
Paul L. Cejas School of Architecture Building
11200 SW 8th Street Miami, Florida 33199
PH: 305-348-7500 | Fx: 305-348-6717

Frequently Asked Questions

Home/Students/Undergraduate/Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions 2017-01-10T17:35:25+00:00
Who is my academic advisor and how do I contact them?
When should I see my academic advisor?
How do I schedule an appointment?
Can’t I just walk in? Do I have to make an appointment?
I’m a new student. What do I need to do to get started?
When should I complete my University Core Curriculum (UCC) courses?
How do I calculate my Grade Point Average?
What is the difference between a major and a minor?
What is a prerequisite and why do I need it?
What is a co-requisite?
How do I know what courses I need to take?
I tried to register, but I have a hold. Why?
How do I apply for graduation?
How do I declare Architecture, Interior Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Music, or Theatre as a major?
How many transfer credits are applied toward graduation?
If I’m in a design program, can I switch to another program?
When do Accelerated students transition from undergraduate to graduate?
What’s the difference between the Accelerated Master and the Master of Arts degree?
What is the difference between undergraduate and graduate courses?
What happens if I do not complete the first two years of coursework within the Accelerated program?
What are Transfer Differential Credits?
How many transfer credits are applied toward graduation?
When should I complete my University Core Curriculum (UCC) courses?
What is the required Grade Point Average (GPA) to graduate with an Accelerated Masters degree?
What is the difference between the Masters Two-Year and Masters Three-Year Tracks?




Subscribe to Our E-Mails
We'll keep you posted about all the great
things happening at the college!
Your Information will never be shared with any third party.