2015-2016 MAINSTAGE SEASON
- A FLEA IN HER EAR by Georges Feydeau (adapted by David Ives), directed by Phillip Church
- KINGDOM CITY by Sheri Wilner, directed by Michael Yawney
- DEAD MAN’S CELL PHONE by Sarah Ruhl, directed by Leslie-Ann Timlick
- TWO GENTLEMEN OF VERONA by William Shakespeare, directed by Wayne E. Robinson, Jr.
2014-2015 MAINSTAGE SEASON
- AN IDEAL HUSBAND by Oscar Wilde, directed by Phillip Church
- JUANITA’S STATUE by Anne Garcia-Romero, directed by Michael Yawney
- SIX CHARACTERS IN SEARCH OF AN AUTHOR by Luigi Pirandello (adapted by Steve Moulds), directed by Wayne E. Robinson, Jr.
ALTERNATIVE THEATRE FESTIVAL 2014 | June 19 – August 02
- GIZMO LOVE By John Kolvenbach, directed by Will Cabrera | June 19 – June 28
- CATHERINE’S WHEEL- New Play Development Project winner- By Juan C. Sanchez, directed by Michael Yawney | July 10 July 19
- PLAY ON By Rick Abbot, directed by Marina Pareja | July 24 – August 2
2013-2014 MAINSTAGE SEASON
- CARDENIO by Stephen Greenblatt and Charles Mee, directed by Michael Yawney
- SLEEPING BEAUTY by Rufus Norris, Guest Director Margaret Ledford
- JUNE MOON by George S. Kaufman and Ring Lardner, directed by Wayne E. Robinson, Jr.
- JULIUS CAESAR by William Shakespeare, directed by Phillip Church
ALTERNATIVE THEATRE FESTIVAL 2013 | June 20 – August 10
- Alumni Showcase Weekend | June 20-22
- BACHELORETTE By Leslye Headland, directed by Stephanie Sandoval | June 27-July 6
- REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY By Charles Ludlum, directed by Marina Pareja | July 11 – 20
- A THOUSAND YEARS A new play by Kenny Finkle, directed by Michael Yawney | July 23-August 3
- GLENGARRY GLEN ROSS By David Mamet, directed by Wayne E. Robinson Jr. | August 8-10 (Special Alumni Reunion Show with 2002 Cast)
2012-2013 MAINSTAGE SEASON
- SONGS FOR A NEW WORLD Music and lyrics by Jason Robert Brown, Conceived by Daisy Prince
- MEDEA A new adaptation Directed by Marilyn R. Skow
- THE LAST DAYS OF JUDAS ISCARIOT By Stephen Adly Guirgis, Directed by Wayne E. Robinson, Jr.
- THE LIAR By David Ives, Adapted from the original by Pierre Corneille, Directed by Michael Yawney
- THE ARABIAN NIGHTS By Mary Zimmerman, Directed by Phillip Church
- IN THE NEXT ROOM (THE VIBRATOR PLAY) By Sarah Ruhl, Directed by International Guest Director Jesus Quintero
- THE HOUSE OF THE SPIRITS A new play with songs by Caridad Svich, based on the best-selling novel by Isabel Allende, Directed by Michael Yawney
- SWIMMING IN THE SHALLOWS By Adam Bock, Directed by Wayne E. Robinson Jr.
- A BICYCLE COUNTRY By Nilo Cruz, Directed by Marina Pareja
- RENT By Jonathan Larson, Directed by Andy Senor, Jr
- THE RUBY SUNRISE By Rinne Groff, Directed by Michael M. Yawney
- PRIDE AND PREJUDICE By Jane Austen, Directed by Phillip M. Church
- TWELFTH NIGHT By William Shakespeare, Directed by Wayne E. Robinson, Jr.
- SONIA FLEW By Melinda Lopez, Directed by Jennifer Smith
- BLITHE SPIRIT By Noel Coward, Directed by Michael Yawney
- A LIE OF THE MIND By Sam Shepard, Directed by Wayne E. Robinson, Jr.
- THE CHERRY ORCHARD By Anton Chekov, Directed by Phillip M. Church
- THE COOK By Eduardo Machado, Directed by Sheldon Deckelbaum
- THE BIRDS By Aristophanes, Adapted by Len Jenkin, Directed by Michael M. Yawney, Original Music by Armando Tranquilino
- PERICLES By William Shakespeare, Directed by Wayne E Robinson, Jr.