Undergraduate / Graduate Advising
From Orientation to Graduation, The School of Architecture is committed to your success. Navigating your college career can be daunting, but you are not alone. Our professional advisors are continually developing strategies that contribute to your success. For your convenience, both in-person and remote advising sessions are offered. Your advisor is committed to providing guidance every step of the way.
Pilot Drop-In Program: To increase accessibility to our Academic Advisors, we will implement a Drop-In advising schedule for the Spring 2023 semester. This is a pilot offering to establish if this change will meet the needs of our students.
Schedule an Appointment
To contact your advisor:
- Log onto MyFIU.
- On your MyFIU homepage, select Student from the dropdown menu in the top center of the page
- Click on the Academic Advising tile
- Click on the Success Network tile
- Click on the Go to Panther Success Network button
Meet Your Advisor
Tutoring and Support Services
Drop-In Advising Schedule – Spring 2023
|Monday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
This schedule applies to ALL CARTA Academic Advisors; however, your Advisor’s drop-in hours may vary slightly based on teaching schedules, trainings, departmental meetings, orientations, etc. (see Q2 in the FAQs below).
- Based on your Advisor’s hybrid work schedule:
- In-person: when your Advisor works on campus
- Zoom: when your Advisor works remotely
- Fully online students will have Zoom availability Monday through Friday