Portfolio Requirements -20 Artworks:
- Images must be submitted as .jpg at the highest available quality while remaining under 8 MB each
- Videos: excerpts or preferably complete works (max. 10 minutes total runtime). Videos should be uploaded and hosted on YouTube as an ‘unlisted’ video and shared through url link
- Audio: excerpts or preferably complete works submitted as .mp3 (max. 10 minutes total runtime). Each individual file should be less than 30 MB.
All artwork must include the following information when uploaded to GetAcceptd.
- Dimensions / Duration
- Date produced
Portfolios are reviewed by a committee of faculty members. Once admission decision is made, applicants will be notified shortly after.
Application Deadline for Fall Semester – February 15
Application Deadline for Spring Semester – October 15
To progress into upper-division BFA in Digital Arts Major courses, students must complete the four lower division foundation courses (12 credits) with a minimum GPA of 2.75 or greater in two attempts or fewer.
These courses include:
- ART 1201C 2D Design
- ART 1203C 3D Design
- ART 2300C Beginning Drawing
- ART 2330C Beginning Figure Drawing
Drops after the add/drop period, which result in a DR grade are considered an attempt in the course and count as an unsuccessful enrollment. Students who do not satisfy this requirement will be advised to change major to other degrees such as BA in Art History or BA in Interdisciplinary Studies.