Graduate Studio majors are eligible to request a Graduate Studio. Availability of studio spaces is limited. Depending on availability, a studio may need to be shared by two graduate students. Graduate Studios are assigned by Graduate Program Director / Department Chair.
Procedure for Studio Requests and Approval
1. Submission of A+AH Graduate Studio Request Form
2. Graduate Program Director / Department Chair will review application.
3. Studio Contract must be completed and signed upon approval of the request.
4. Submission of key request form to FIU Facilities.
5. Once key request is approved, student will be notified to pick-up his/her studio key.
Click on link to download A+AH Graduate Studio Request Form
Click on link to download A+AH Graduate Independent Studio Workspace Agreement