Gannett Foundation and National Association for Hispanic Journalists Scholarshipbfriedmn2016-06-10T22:14:26+00:00
Gannett Foundation & National Association for Hispanic Journalists Scholarship (NAHJ members only)
The Gannett Foundation & National Association for Hispanic Journalists Scholarship is available to undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking students in the School of Communication & Journalism (SCJ).
This scholarship is offering up to $2,500.
For consideration, the applicant must meet the following minimum requirements:
- a current member of the National Association for Hispanic Journalists.
- a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- an undergraduate or graduate student pursuing any major in the SCJ during the award period.
- Must be enrolled full time (12 credits-undergraduate and 9 credits graduate) during the award period (fall and spring semesters).
- submit a 2-page typewritten (double-spaced) essay about your career goals, reasons for choosing the profession, and where you would like to work in the future.
- submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member (SCJ faculty preferred).