William C. Adams Memorial Scholarship
William C. Adams was one of the SCJ’s best-loved and well-respected public relations professors. After a lengthy career in public relations and in education, he passed away in 2003. This scholarship was established in his memory.
This scholarship is offering $500.
For consideration, the applicant must meet the following minimum requirements:
- an undergraduate student pursuing the public relations major in the SCJ during the award period.
- must be enrolled full time (12 credits) during the award period (fall and spring semesters).
- a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- submit a 2-page typewritten (double-spaced) essay about your career goals, reasons for choosing the profession, and where you would like to work in the future.
- submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member (SCJ faculty preferred).