Mission & Goalskopenhavercenter2020-09-09T15:10:24-04:00
To empower both women professionals and academics in all the fields of communication, in order to develop visionaries and leaders who can make a difference in their communities and their profession.
- Serve as a thought-leadership center for research and professional development for the next generation of women leaders in mass communication.
- Mentor the next generation of young scholars and professionals as they build careers in mass communication.
- Initiate programs for young, diverse women commencing careers in the communications industries in order to prepare them to enter and succeed in the workplace.
- Recognize the achievements of female leaders in the communication industries and the academy.
- Provide training programs centered around ensuring diversity and inclusion in the communications professions through embracing change, innovation, and entrepreneurialism in a variety of programs throughout the year.