- Help you plan effectively
- Work with you to identify goals and develop educational plans to reach them
- Assist you with academic issues and help you find solutions
- Help you understand degree requirements
- Work with you to select and schedule your courses
Gerry Suarez earned a B.A. in English and an M.M. in Performing Arts Management from the FIU School of Music. He has been working at FIU since 2007 and was first hired by Undergraduate Admissions as an admissions counselor and recruiter. He has also worked for OneStop Enrollment Services and Transfer and Transition Services before finding his home in the College of Communication, Architecture and the Arts where he is currently the advisor for the School of Music and the Department of Theatre.