Johanna Altamirano, Juliana Barrios, Eliana Fajardo, Edwardo Moreno, and Cristina Novoa
1. an isolated or incomplete part of something.
2. a collection of individual prints, connected to create a mural.
3. multiple bodies of work arranged together as a study on portraiture.
4. an anthology of portraits to illustrate the displacement of time and place.
5. a sequence of black and white photographs that when put together into videos, create an unsettling atmosphere.
6. a series of individual canvases depicting isolated objects that create an image of a greater whole.
For more information, click here