Teodor Tienbusch Shoes

Teodor Tienbusch Shoes

My biggest goal in life is to create my own shoe brand.  There is a short story behind that:

My great grandfather is Austrian. His name is Teodor Tienbusch. At the time of the First World War, he was captured by the Russian army and exiled as a prisoner to a small town, not far from Moscow. When we finally regained independence, he was later captured by the spell of my great grandmother’s beauty.

He was a shoemaker and made the most beautiful shoes for my mom, his granddaughter. After war, all the town knew of my granny’s house, where they could order a pair of shoes. He worked with genuine soft leather, which was perfect for all type of shoes for kids and ladies’ sandals, to boots for men.

WHY should people care about my brand?

I believe that the most important thing is to put your soul and heart in everything you does. That’s how your product becomes beautiful and you make people care about it. When you care about their comfort and makes the best shoes in the world which both are comfortable and fashionable they will thank you and pay you back in kind.

We know what you want, and if you change your mind last minute, we are always ready to make it especially for you. We know our clients even better that they know themselves.

HOW is it going to be produced ?

Every single pair of shoes will be handmade and create with traditions of Austrian shoemakers who are famous for their creatures for ages. Beautiful designs are inspired by the best catwalks around the world, which become art pieces with the comfort and softness of the leather we use. The exceptional taste of the brand’s creative art director tells the production team what fashionistas want to wear and how their shoes should look.

WHAT

Shoe making is in my blood. That’s why I will create the best shoes, which are both the most comfortable and the most fashionable in the world.

Would you buy them?

By |2014-02-18T19:59:42-05:00February 18th, 2014|Creative Planning, Uncategorized|Comments Off on Teodor Tienbusch Shoes