Wave Hello to New Friends

blog2

WAVE HELLO.

I recently just made a big move from Los Angeles to Miami for graduate school. Although I am making friends through school, I am finding that it is relatively hard to meet new people. Often I find myself thinking that there should be an easier way to meet people. One of the easiest ways to meet new people would be through an app specefically designated for friendships. It would be called wave hello and cater to the individuals like me who simply want to meet new people with similar interests, personalities, and age.

One of the most popular apps for meeting new friends is meetup. However, it is all event based and there is no way to know whether you will have anything in common with the atendees. This got me to thinking that there should be an application that allows users to choose a friend based on shared interests, age, and a gut feeling.

It is also difficult to find an app that is not related to finding a relationship or a hookup. It would be important to establish regulations in order to avoid that. Another aspect to the app would be matches with friend groups. Sometimes when going out or planning events many people want have a certain number of boys and girls

They want to attend. A friend group can search through wave hello to find the right person for the outing.

It is surprising that no one has been able to develop an app that is not just for connecting people, but creating friendships. With technology playing a vital role in social relationships it can stand to reason that this app would be wildly successful. Now the only question is: Where do I sign up?

By |2016-02-03T09:40:01-05:00February 3rd, 2016|Advertising, Art Direction, Creative Development, Creative Strategy, The life of a Creative, Uncategorized|Comments Off on Wave Hello to New Friends