The “Good Hair-Met”

Ever had a bad hair day? Personally, I seem to have those all the time. I have developed some techniques throughout the years to try to avoid it, such as not washing my hair right before going to sleep, or putting on a hat for half an hour in an attempt to put it all in place, but still, my hair always seems to find a way to look crazy.

What if there was a simple solution for this very annoying situation. The “Good Hair-Met” is the perfect product to tackle this problem. This product would sync to your phone through an app, where you would upload 4 pictures of the hair style that you want to use that day. (Front, back, and both sides) After you upload the picture to the app, you would place the actual product, which would be a helmet, on your head, and the helmet would do your hair exactly the way it looked like on the picture originally uploaded.

The “Good Hair-Met” would need to be connected to an outlet as an energy source, and it would have compartments where you would add water and gel for it to use when doing your hair. Inside, the actual helmet would have blades that could do minor cuts to your hair depending on your desires, and combs to get the perfect style.

Even though this a very tough product to develop, I am sure that if it was to be created, it would be a product that would become a must-own for every person in the world.