Panorama Travel Scholarship
The Panorama Travel Scholarship Endowment was established in 2016 by Panorama Travel in support of study abroad programs in the College of Communication, Architecture + The Arts. Students from the Department of Communication, Lee Caplin School of Journalism + Media, School of Architecture, Department of Art + Art History, The Herbert and Nicole Wertheim School of Music & Performing Arts, and the Department of Theatre are eligible for this scholarship.
• Student must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher at the time of selection.
• Recipients can be in any CARTA major, at the undergraduate or graduate level.
• Funds are to be used to participate in a CARTA study abroad program.
• Student must have a demonstrated record of community service.
• Interested students must submit a one-page letter explaining the importance of foreign travel to their academic and professional career trajectories. This should be accompanied by at least one letter of recommendation from a professor who can attest to student’s academic potential.
• Students must Be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident or an international student with intention of receiving the F-1 visa to study in the United States.
For questions, email email@example.com.